Culture defines Hangzhou and it has always been a pivotal element of this much-loved city. During the 2016 G20 Hangzhou Summit, Hangzhou dazzled the world with a large-scale symphony concert named “The Most Memorable is Hangzhou” and from the lake’s water it showed the world its charms as an oriental cultural city. At this post-G20 era, Hangzhou is accelerating its internationalization progress and the first Hangzhou International Music Festival to be held from June 26 to July 16 will become another grand cultural event and a bridge for Hangzhou to communicate with the world.
The Hangzhou International Music Festival will last for 21 days and with its diverse content and form, this summer, the music festival will certainly rock your world. The 2017 Hangzhou International Music Festival invites both classical and national music artists as well as teams from both China and abroad, and the ten high-quality performances provide the festival with a galaxy of musical artists. The leading figure of Chinese symphony – Yu long, the eight-times Grammy Award winner and jazz trumpeter – Wynton Marsalis, the greatest young cellist of current times – Gautier Capu?on, the gold medal winner of the Paganini Competition – Ning Feng, the representative successor of national intangible cultural heritage (Guqi Art) – Gong Yi, and the noted Beijing opera actor and successor of Mei School of Beijing Opear – Wei Haimin … will all be there to bring memorable music to your ears.
The 2017 Hangzhou International Music Festival Opening Ceremony Concert
Time: 19:30 on June 26, 2017
Venue: Hangzhou Grand Theater
Tickets: 480 RMB, 380 RMB, 280 RMB, 180 RMB, 120 RMB, 80RMB and 60RMB (preferential price)
NB: Children under the height of 1.2 meters are not allowed to enter Programme
1. Lv Qiming - Red Flag Ode
2. Arranged by Zou Ye - Symphonic Peiking Opera The Druken Concubine Qingyi: Wei Haimin
3. Antonín Leopold Dvo?ák - Cello Concerto in B minor, Op. 104 Cello: Gautier Capucon
* Safe travel with us druing the COVID-19 pandemic
* Local Tour Provider, NOT the Third Party.
* We Know Hangzhou Better. We can offer Lowest Price Guarantee
* Free Cancellation Up to 24 Hours in Advance
* Satisfaction guaranteed trip plan to deeply connect with the people and culture
* Private Guide with 5+ years guiding Experience
* Professional Driver with 10+ years driving Experience
* 24/7 fully backed up by professional team
* Reply within 24 hours
1 to 1 tailor-made service from our professional travel advisors for the most sophisticated
Constantly excellent reviews for attraction, hotel and service Competitive price
Local experts provide quality tours Best selected knowledgeable local guides Authentic local restaurants
7*24 hours available to create you a worry-free tour. No Hidden Fees and absolutely no pressure to buy. Secured
Copyright © 2017 Hangzhouprivatetour.com All rights reserved. 浙ICP备18056007号-1