As one of the four sacred mountains in Buddhism in China, Mount Putuo is located over the East China Sea. Today it is also well-known as a popular tour destination.
Duration: 2 Days,1 Night
Purple Bamboo Forest, Puji Temple, Huiji Temple, Mountain Putuo,Tianyige Pavilion, Tianhou Temple
Your hotel in Hangzhou or the Hangzhou Train Station
Your hotel in Hangzhou or the Hangzhou Train Station
Absolutely! (Tell us your specific requirements in the inquiry)
Cash,Wire,Paypal,WesternUnion, Wechat, Alipay
Mount Putuo is one of China’s four holy Buddhist mountains. Covering an area of 12.5 square kilometers, it is located off the cost of Zhejiang Province, and is one of the Zhoushan Islands. Legend has it that the goddess Guanyin once appeared here, and in her honour the island has become a point of pilgrimage for Buddhists from across China. Temples, monasteries and nunneries can be found throughout the island, both on the mountain and overlooking the many coves and beaches. The serenity of this island is a true delight to behold, making this a restful destination for a short break.
Your Putuoshan tour begins with pick up from your Hangzhou hotel or the Hangzhou Train Station by our hangzhou local tour guide and driver driving to to Ningbo and take a jetfoil to Mount Putuo. It takes around 2 hour drive from Hangzhou to Ningbo for one way.You will visit the highlighs in Putuoshan as below:
Our Pick Up Sign" Hangzhou Private Tour"
- Purple Bamboo Forest: Purple Bamboo Forest is located at the foot of Meitan Mountain. Although the purple bamboo isn't as exciting as it sounds, there is a little temple worth seeing. There is also a thousand armed, thousand eyed Guanyin inside.
- Puji Temple: Located at 12.5 kilometers west of Yongji County, Puji Temple is one of the three most famous temples in Putuo Mountain as well as one of the best-preserved temples in China. It has a history of about 1200 years and can hold up more than 1000 people at the same time.
- Mountain Putuo: It is located about 100 sea miles east of the Hangzhou Bay, Zhejiang Province. It is a small island among the Zhoushan Island complex, which covers an area of 12.5 square meters. It is long and narrow with a north-south length of about 8.6 kilometers and east-west width of 3.5 kilometers. Foding Mountain, the highest part of the island, has a height of 283 meters above sea level. The Putuoshan Mountain is surrounded by the sea with charming and gentle landscape. Quiet, fantastic and unique, it is reputed as “the first pure and clean place in man's world". Stay in Putuoshan.
After breakfast, continue your visit in Putuoshan to see the highlights as below:
- Tianyige Pavilion: The Tianyige (TYG) Library is the most ancient private library still in existence in China. It is also the oldest private library in Asia and one of the three earliest private libraries in the world. It was built between 1561 and 1566 by the Defense Minister Fan Qin during the Ming Dynasty. TYG witnessed the glories and the turmoil of the Ming and Qing dynasties, war, revolution, and numerous social changes and its own triumphs and downfalls.
- Tianhou Temple: Thean Hou Temple is located at the junction part of Yuyao River, Fenghua River and Yong River. It was built in 1853 and known as Guide Hall of Qing’an at that time. Merchants used to negotiate trade here and it is also the place where people worship the Goddess Matsu.Drive back to Hangzhou in the afternoon and your Putuoshan tour ends.
Price Per Person in US Dollars
Attractions(Cities)：The hangzhou Westlake(including a boat cruise), Fish Viewing at the Flower Pond, Guo Garden, Drangon Well Tea Plantation, Bamboo lined path at Yunqi, Hangzhou Qianjiang CBD
Tour Style：Discover the treasures of Hangzhou on a private full-day tour includes visits to West Lake and Dragon Well Tea Plantation to learn about the tea-making process, visit the Guo's gaden to see how the local people enjoy their life in Hangzhou since Hangzhou was chosen as the most liveable city in China...And visit the Hangzhou CBD will serve as Hangzhou’s future business, political and cultural center.
Attractions(Cities)：The hangzhou Westlake(including the boat cruise), Fish Viewing at the Flower Pond, Lingyin Temple and Meijiawu Tea Plantation, Anmanfayun Village, The Song Dynasty Imperial Street
Tour Style：Cruise around the mist-shrouded West Lake,one of China’s most memorable natural wonders,and stroll around the Flower Harbor Park.Visit the famous Lingyin Temple,sample traditional tea at the Meijiawu Tea Village and stop for lunch in a local family home (own expense) to see the real life in Hangzhou
Attractions(Cities)：Hangzhou Nightlife,Impression West Lake Show (Enduring Memories of Hangzhou), Qinghefang Street
Tour Style：Discover Hangzhou by night on this magical private tour. Start by exploring historic Hefang Street, with your private translator/guide on hand to explain the local delicacies and advise on souvenirs. Then take your VIP seats for the Enduring Memories of Hangzhou show. This outdoor, evening event uses the UNESCO-listed West Lake—one of China’s most beautiful lake as a backdrop, and combines dance, opera, singing, and other cultural highlights.
Attractions(Cities)：The hangzhou Westlake(including the boat cruise),Fish Viewing at the Flower Pond,Lingyin Temple and Meijiawu Tea Plantation,Anmanfayun Village,The Song Dynasty Imperial Street
Tour Style：A Hangzhou Day Tour from Shanghai by Bullet Train. Ride on a bullet train form Shanghai to Hangzhou,spending all your time at the most attractive places in Hangzhou.
Attractions(Cities)：Hangzhou Tour Guide
Tour Style：China hangzhou tour is your best resource for planning the ultimate traveling experience in Hangzhou. We provide knowledgeable and reputable private guides for your Hangzhou trip or business. A professional local guide can direct you to the best hotels and restaurants, show you the most fascinating attractions and smooth the way through local customs and travel arrangements.
(Your Privacy is Protected)
1 to 1 tailor-made service from our professional travel advisors for the most sophisticated
Constantly excellent reviews for attraction, hotel and service Competitive price
Local experts provide quality tours Best selected knowledgeable local guides Authentic local restaurants
7*24 hours available to create you a worry-free tour. No Hidden Fees and absolutely no pressure to buy. Secured
Copyright © 2017 Hangzhouprivatetour.com All rights reserved.